Fifty-two on Fridays : [32] Feet

“Someday I may find my Prince Charming, but my daddy will always be my King.”

It’s been such a busy week here, I promise to blog more next week.  The end of summer has brought chaos to our house, I don’t know why?!!  To start our circle on “feet”, let’s go to the amazing Breeze Floyd | North Stonington, CT photographer and see what she did with this week’s theme.  Seriously, I will be back next week, people.  Have a great weekend!!

brenda - 08/15/2011 - 6:40 pm

Oh I’ve always wanted to do with with Gracie and her daddy….I love it so much!!

elizabeth pellette - 08/15/2011 - 12:12 pm

Hey Pretty Lady.. I miss you.. I hope you and your beautiful family are well.. and enjoying your summer.. been crazy busy with the kids and photoshoots have not found much time to catch up on blogs.. but miss you.. so wanted to come by and say HI.. beautiful image Girl.

Pam - 08/15/2011 - 7:20 am

Gina,
I always thought this photograph captured so much. The black and white is perfect. It is formal but real. I love the sunlight coming through and dancing on the subjects. I have said this about your work before-”A picture is worth a thousand words!”

Stephanie Moore {Tucson AZ Photographer} - 08/14/2011 - 7:07 am

This melts my heart Gina, so sweet. That first shot is just perfect, what a treasured picture!

Jen from Windy Ridge - 08/13/2011 - 1:15 pm

SOoooo sweet! Beautiful keepsake photos:)

Kara Jo {Memphis baby photographer} - 08/13/2011 - 12:59 pm

so darling! You almost brought a tear to my eye!

wendy - 08/12/2011 - 10:29 pm

Gina, magical. Love the contrast in your BW this week. Just perfect for this series.

Val Spring - 08/12/2011 - 9:31 pm

I’ve already told you how much I love these, especially the first one! It reminds me to my childhood.

Gretchen - 08/12/2011 - 9:01 pm

Oh Gina. This makes me hurt for a daughter. Gorgeous.

jules - 08/12/2011 - 7:36 pm

that first one is so beautiful! she’s going to love this memory so much when she’s older. love it!

maureenwilson - 08/12/2011 - 3:13 pm

what a sweet father-daughter shot!!

Erin Dahl - 08/12/2011 - 10:24 am

Oh, these are so touching. What a sweet relationship between dad and his daughter. Absolutely beautiful images too!

Jasmine Sargent - 08/12/2011 - 7:27 am

Love that first shot more than words! She will always treasure that shot, I’m sure of it!

breeze - 08/12/2011 - 7:12 am

Oh my gosh, Gina. LOVE.

Amy Mae - 08/12/2011 - 6:50 am

Oh Gina, what a beautiful moment. My little heart is going pitter-patter for these images. Love the first closeup. Just so precious.

Fifty-Two on Friday Week 32|Tucson Family Photographer « Tucson Wedding, Family, Baby, Senior Photographer – Stephanie Moore Studios - 08/12/2011 - 6:03 am

[...] It’s week 32 of our Fifty-Two week project. I am loving the way this project forces me to take pictures and think outside the box. Our theme this week was feet. I am not a fan of feet to be honest, but I do love sweet baby feet. Whenever I do newborn sessions I always try to remember to photograph their sweet tootsies. They are so small and sweet. For today’s project I decided not to use baby feet since I show those on my blog alot. When I photographed this awesome family of all boys, they wanted to take their shoes off for pictures in the grass. As they were taking them off, it made a pile. I loved the way all the boys shoes were in this pile on top of Mom’s shoes. I am sure it’s a site she sees every day at her house, piles of little boys shoes. I wanted to photograph them to keep this memory for Mom. Now head over to the fabulous Gina’s site to see her image of feet. Gina Maxine|Santa Barbara Photographer [...]

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.