Fifty-two on Fridays : [33] Silver

When I first saw this sea lion at Avila Beach, I was in awe. He seemed to be dancing amongst the silver stars and entertained me for quite a while. As I look back at this photo, it may seem like it the reflection is white, but at the time, I remember thinking that it looked like little silvery stars. I crossed my fingers and hoped that I was skilled enough to photograph the scene the way I was experiencing it. What an amazing planet we live in.

Let’s see how Breeze Floyd | North Stonington, CT photographer interpreted our theme for this week. Have a great weekend, everyone.

angela - 08/22/2011 - 11:03 am

little one on the train is the poster child for the newest little house on the praire show, and daddy dancing with his precious jewell is gorgeous and timeless, great pic’s!

Julie - 08/21/2011 - 9:43 am

Such beautiful, unique images!

Jolie - 08/20/2011 - 10:38 am

Oh my this is beautiful!

Melanie Pitcher - 08/20/2011 - 10:23 am

oh how cool! great eye in seeing and capturing this!

Stephanie Moore {Tucson AZ Photographer} - 08/20/2011 - 5:47 am

That light is beautiful, so surreal. Great job GIna!

Kelsey {Las Vegas Wedding Photographer} - 08/19/2011 - 7:49 pm

Beyond love this!! So creative!

Gretchen - 08/19/2011 - 9:26 am

Ohhh shiny! Love these Gina!

Pam - 08/19/2011 - 7:08 am

“DANCING IN THE LIGHT” is beautiful and surreal!

brenda - 08/19/2011 - 6:02 am

wow Gina…that is stunning!! So bright and beautiful!!

Jennifer N - 08/19/2011 - 12:56 am

These images are so awesome, it almost looks fake.. that’s a compliment! :)

Fifty-Two on Friday (week 33)|Tucson AZ Photographer « Tucson Wedding, Family, Baby, Senior Photographer – Stephanie Moore Studios - 08/19/2011 - 5:03 am

[...] It’s week 33 of our fifty two week project and our theme this week is gold OR silver. I decided to choose gold for my picture. We just moved to Tucson on Monday and we are loving it here. It is so beautiful, I swear we swoon every morning and every night as the sun rises and sets. With the gorgeous mountains so close, it makes the most beautiful pictures ever. It’s so fun to walk outside and see the mountains right from my yard. As I was out running the other morning, I was watching the sun rise and thinking it was the most perfect golden color. That’s when I decided to grab my camera and use that gorgeous sunrise as my project this week. Now head over to the talented Gina’s website to see her gorgeous take on gold! Gina Maxine|San Luis Obispo Photographer [...]

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.